RECURRING DEPOSIT is a Special kind of Term Deposit Offered by Bachhat Vision Nidhi Limited which help member with regular Incomes to deposit a fixed amount in every month into their Recurring Deposit account and earn Interest at the rate applicable
- There can be only one Nominee for a Deposit account whether hold single or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a Minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the Minor.
- Applicants can make Nomination by filling up prescribed form
- The Nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up prescribed form
For more details approach your Branch
REGULAR RECURRING DEPOSIT (RD-R)
||Rate of Interest
|12 - 60 Months
||6% - 9.25%
- • Minimum instalment amount 500/-.
- • Minimum 10 shares.
- • Minimum period 1 year and maximum period is 5 year.
- • Providing the loan facility. The loan can be given up to 50% of the amount standing the credit of the account holder.
- • Standing instruction facility will enable automatic transfer of instalment amount from your savings account.
- • DepositCannot be withdrawn before mature and interest is paid on maturity on quarterly compounding basis.
**As per demand
FLEXI RECURING DEPOSIT (RD-F)
A Flexi recurring deposit is a type of term deposit which allows you the flexibility of varying